Amazing Ladakh With Tso-moriri
- 7 Nights Ladakh
Leh is an enchanting utopia that literally makes you feel on top of the world. A prominent city in the Ladakh region of Jammu and Kashmir, it is a place where the stars shine brighter and the majestic Himalayas loom over you. For the travelers who really want to experience peaceful bliss with a slice of adventure, Leh is the perfect destination. You can engage in adrenaline-pumping adventure sports of the place or discover your spiritual side in one of the district' s numerous monasteries, such as Thiksey Monastery and Shanti Stupa. Adventure lovers, bikers in particular, will love to explore the never-ending stretches of mountain paths around the city. Equally fascinating is the culture .
DAY 1 - Arrival in Leh
- On arrival, our representative will meet you and transfer you to your hotel in Leh. The rest of the day will be for you to relax and acclimatize. (Since you are reaching an altitude of 4000 mtrs approximately from 200 mtrs in just one hour’s time, you may be excited and would want to explore everything on your very first day. However, it is your body which needs to get acclimatized to such height and climate. We sincerely suggest that you rest on the first day for body acclimatization.)
- Later, enjoy your dinner & a comfortable overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 2 - Leh-Monastery-Tour
- After a delicious breakfast in the morning, drive to Hemis Monastery. Drive to Thiksey Monastery for a visit. After these visits, return to Leh and you will be dropped at Leh Market / hotel for Lunch (on direct payment basis).Post lunch, you will leave for the sightseeing of Shanti Stupa. Later, enjoy your dinner & a comfortable overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 3 - Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung – La Pass 18,390 ft. (140 Km / 5 -6 hours, one-way)
- Early morning proceed to Nubra Valley via the World’s Highest Motorable road (5602 Mts) Khardungla Pass.
- Khardung la Pass (18,380ft above sea level): It is not very often that one gets to drive on a road at an altitude of 18,380 feet. That is where Khardungla Pass, meaning the ‘Pass of Lower Castle,’ is located on the way from Leh to the Nubra Valley in Ladakh. It is the highest motorable road in the world as signs put up by the Border Roads Organization proudly proclaim. Arrive at Nubra Valley and proceed for a visit to the White Sand Dunes at Hunder. You can also enjoy a camel ride here (Camel ride on direct payment basis).
- Nubra Valley: Popularly called the orchard of Ladakh, Nubra valley offers a graceful view of yellow and pink wild roses in summer and a carpet of wild lavender in the post-monsoon season. You will definitely be overwhelmed to see the Bactrian Camels (Shaggy double hump Camel) around sand dunes. Thereafter, check in at Swiss comfortable Camp or Hotel. The evening is for you to spend at leisure.
- Dinner & overnight stay at the camp or hotel.
DAY 4 - Nubra Valley to Leh via Khardung – La Pass 18,390 ft. (140 Km / 5 -6 hours, one-way)
- Morning after Breakfast proceed for Diskit Monastery.
- Diskit Monastery: One of the oldest temples of this area, the temple has a huge idol of Tsong-kha-pa, crowned with a Gelugpa yellow hat. The Diskit Gompa dates back to the 14th century and owe its inception to Changzem Tserab Zangpo, a disciple of Tsong-kha-pa. Post the Diskit Monastery; proceed for backward journey to Leh, once again driving via Khardungla pass the World Highest Motorable road. In the evening, you can explore Leh bazaar for souvenir and some shopping on your own.
- Later, enjoy your dinner & a comfortable overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 5 - Leh to Tso - Moriri Lake 14,836 Ft. (220 Km/7 hours, one-way)
- Early morning after breakfast, drive from Leh to Tsomoriri. Picturesquely located in secluded, breathtakingly beautiful Rupshu Valley, the high-altitude Tso Moriri Lake is less than 250 kilometers southeast of Leh. Tso Moriri Lake in Changthang region of Ladakh is one of the most beautiful, calm and sacred (for ladakhis) high altitude lakes in India. In fact, it is the largest high altitude lake in India that is entirely in Indian Territory. This beautiful blue pallet lake is about 7 KM wide at its broadest point and about 19 KM long.
- The beautiful multi shades of blue color offered by this lake along with a picturesque landscape around gives this place an extremely romantic feel and breathtaking feel. Upon your arrival in Tsomoriri, check-in to the camp and enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Tsomoriri.
DAY 6 - Tso - Moriri Lake to Leh. (220 Km/7 hours, one-way)
- After breakfast, drive from Tsomoriri towards Leh. En-route you may wish to stop at the Chumathang hot springs briefly or at the Mahe Bridge. Upon your arrival in Leh, check-in to your hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Enjoy your dinner at the Leh hotel.
- Overnight at Leh Hotel.
DAY 7 - Leh Excursion to Indus and Sham Valley Region
- Post breakfast, proceed for the excursion. Visit Thikse Monastery, Shey Monastery, Rancho's School in the movie '3 Idiots' and Sindhu Ghat. After visiting Sham Valley, visit Hall Of Fame (museum constructed by India Army), Gurudwara Pathar Sahib and Magnetic Hill. Later, head to the confluence of two rivers and visit the Chadar Trek area. After the excursion, return to Leh. Facilities for dinner and overnight stay will be arranged at a hotel, in Leh.
DAY 8 - Depart Leh (Fly Out)
- Transfer to the airport and board the flight to your onward destination.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Parking and Toll tax.
- Meet & greet at arrival.
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure.
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges.
- Sightseeing by private car.
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non-Ac Innova | Xylo | Mahindra XUV OR Tempo Traveler (as per the option selected by client) for all categories except for standard package for which we'll use Scorpio Qualis OR Sumo Grand as per the itinerary.
- 07 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis as per the itinerary with breakfast and dinner.
- Assistance upon arrival at Kushok Bakula Rinpoche Airport.
- Wild Life and Red Cross fee.
- Traditional welcome in the hotel with a welcome drinks (hot tea / coffee / kahwa) upon arrival.
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car are included.
- Camera fee.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages.
- Travel insurance.
- 5% GST.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call.
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum.
- All personal expenses.
CUSTOMIZE AND BOOK NOWEnter your contact details and we will plan the best holiday suiting all your requirements.